Public Health Alumni Association (PHAA)
The mission of the UCLA Fielding School of Public Health Alumni Association:
- build and strengthen personal and professional connections between the Fielding School and alumni,
- raise the visibility and profile of the Fielding School through volunteer activities and direct support, thereby increasing its reputation, value, and involvement within the public health, health care, and local and international communities, and
- increase public health awareness in the lay community.
To foster these goals, the PHAA supports alumni participation in programs that promote the Fielding School's research, education, and community service. Programming includes public health lectures and forums, networking activities, and student career and mentoring programs.
Health Policy & Management Alumni Association (HPMAA)
The mission of the Health Policy & Management Alumni Association:
- establish and maintain a strong bond between the Department of Health Policy & Management and its graduates through service and program offerings,
- support, financially and otherwise, the students, faculty and alumni of the Department of Health Policy & Management.
For more details on how to become a member, please go to HPMAA