Skip to:

What About Financial Aid?

UCLA has various types of financial aid, including graduate fellowships and scholarships, federal traineeships, need-based scholarships and loans. In order to apply for any type of financial assistance the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) must be submitted. The FAFSA is available beginning October 1st of each year and is due March 2nd of the year of matriculation. Please visit the FAFSA web site for applications and additional information at  Support based solely on merit is available in the form of fellowships, traineeships, teaching assistantships, and graduate student researcher positions. For more information, click here.

Quick Tip or FAQ Type: