Skip to:

Conference Travel Support

UCLA's Fielding School of Public Health has a limited amount of funds available to assist students who are presenting research at a professional conference. These funds are intended to help encourage conference participation. We suggest you follow this course of action to secure funding for research travel:

*All students, whether doctoral or masters, can contact their individual FSPH Department for information and instructions on how to receive assistance from the department directly.

*If you are a doctoral student presenting a paper or poster this year, please visit to learn more about the new Graduate Division Doctoral Student Travel Grant Program

Helpful link for general conditions for Conference Travel

All questions can be directed to Arlecia at