Students at Fielding School of Public Health ...
- Receive state-of-the-art public health training combined with practical, hands-on experience.
- Are engaged in research and consultation in some 70 countries throughout the world.
- Get involved with cutting edge health care issues
- Have access to unparalleled opportunities for research, teaching and service here in Southern California where many of the health system changes currently sweeping the country have their origins and, where a melting pot of cultures, industries, and urban issues come together.
- Find faculty and students who share in their passion for public health and who are committed to strong scientific principles, the core competencies of public health, and the translational science to apply these skills sets in local, national or international settings.
A Degree from the UCLA Fielding School of Public Health...
Can take your career in many directions. The UCLA FSPH offers master’s and doctoral programs which balance course work, research and practical experiences tailored to individually meet your professional development. These pages will help you learn more about the various programs and how to get started on your path into public health.
It is important to thoroughly research the departments and admissions processes before starting the application process. Be sure to refer to the frequently asked questions sections as this will answer the majority of your initial questions.
Best of luck to you in the admission process.
Prospective Student Resources