Muhammad Naushad joined as a Senior Data Analyst in Deans office of UCLA Fielding School of Public Health in 2018. He supports school leaderships, departments and offices providing student information through analytical dashboards and customized reports. Prior to UCLA Muhammad worked in Deloitte as a senior consultant and in Bangladesh University of Engineering and Technology as a programmer.
- MS, Information Systems, University of Toronto, Toronto, Canada
- BS, Electrical and Electronics Engineering, Bangladesh University of Engineering and Technology, Dhaka, Bangladesh
- PMP: Project Management Professional
- Tableau: Tableau Certified Qualified Associate
- OCP: Oracle Certified Professional
- MCAD: Microsoft Certified Application Developer