Areas of Interest
- Health disparities relative to race/ethnicity, gender and culture-based differences
- Health communication and health literacy
- Sociotechnical challenges in use of health information technologies such as telemedicine and mobile technologies among multicultural underserved populations
- Cancer and Asian Americans
- Qualitative and quantitative social research methodology and community-based participatory research approaches
- Community Health Sciences M140 / Asian American Studies M129: Health Issues for Asian Americans and Pacific Islanders: Myth or Model?