- MD, Health Science University, Phnom Penh, Cambodia
- PhD, Epidemiology, University of California, Los Angeles, Fielding School of Public Health, CA
- MS, Epidemiology, University of California, Los Angeles, Fielding School of Public Health, CA
Areas of Interest
- Operation/implementation research in HIV/AIDS/STIs prevention, care and treatment
- Surveillance Program Costing and financing, most-at-risk population size estimation
- Operation/implementation research in diabetes and high blood pressure
- Health research system in developing countries
- Acuin J, Firestone R, Htay TT, Khor GL, Thabrany H, Saphonn V, Wibulpolprasert S. Southeast Asia: An Emerging Focus for Global Health. The Lancet 2011; 377(9765): 534-535.
- Hansudewechakul R, Sirisanthana V, Kurniati N, Puthanakit T, Lumbiganon P, Saphonn V, Yusoff NK, Kumarasamy N, Fong SM, Nallusamy R, Srasuebkul P, Law M, Sohn AH, Chokephaibulkit K; TREAT Asia Pediatric HIV Observational Database Antiretroviral Therapy Outcomes of HIV-Infected Children in the TREAT Asia Pediatric HIV Observational Database. J Acquir Immune Defic Syndr. 2010; 55(4): 503-9.
- Oliver BG, Elliott JH, Price P, Phillips M, Saphonn V, Vun MC, Kaldor JM, Cooper DA, French MA Mediators of Innate and Adaptive Immune Responses Differentially Affect Immune Restoration Disease Associated with Mycobacterium Tuberculosis in HIV Patients Beginning Antiretroviral Therapy. J Infect Dis 2010; 202(11): 1728-37.