NEW FSPH STUDENT FEEDBACK FORM
- The Public Health Student Association (PHSA) and the Office of Student Services (OSS) have collaborated and co-created a new feedback form here in which students can submit their questions, concerns, ideas, and feedback on how FSPH OSS and PHSA can work together to improve the student experiences.
- Please note that this is separate from the formal grievance process. To file a formal grievance, please follow the process listed under “Grievance Process” further down the page below.
NEW TO FSPH?
- BruinCard - your access to buildings, services, and more
- Email Accounts - get your .edu account today
- Lockers - get your own locker
- Student Lounges: FSPH provides students with two lounges. The Masters Student Lounge is located on A1-241 and the Doctoral Student Lounge is the next door over at A1-250. Doors are unlocked Monday through Friday from 7am to 7pm. Just push on the door to go inside. After hours access requires the use of your Bruin Card. Both rooms have couches, tables, refrigerators, and microwaves. The Masters room also has computers, a conference table, a sink, lactation room and a donated food refrigerator as well. Enjoy the rooms, but please help keep them clean.
- Student Groups - join an FSPH student group
- UCLA FSPH Merchandise
SIGN UP, SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
GETTING AROUND CAMPUS
RECREATION & ACTIVITIES
ACCESSIBILITY, HEALTH & WELL-BEING
EMERGENCY NUMBERS AND PROCEDURES