Skip to:

Tuition and Financial Aid

Each year, the Fielding School of Public Health offers substantial financial aid packages to students based on merit and need.  Financial aid packages might include scholarships, tuition remission, teaching assistantship positions, graduate student researcher positions, and/or federal student loans.  Scholarship money can come from either the University, the Fielding School, the individual departments, or external funders.

Annual Fees

For the complete schedule of fees, visit the Registrar's Office. Questions regarding California residency can be answered by visiting the Residence for Tuition Purposes page